April Long Range Pelagic

  • Don DesJardin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2005
      "Going Out Deep in Southern California" is now a reality, and has been
      for the last two years aboard the 95' Searcher, based in San Diego.
      There are still a few spaces available for our April 2005 multi-day
      deep water pelagic trip. This is not only a memorable pelagic birding
      adventure, but a total marine experience as well. Trip dates are,
      depart San Diego at noon April 13th, and return to San Diego early
      morning April 17th. The cost is $750, which includes all food and
      beverages. Clean sheets, hot showers, three great meals a day with
      unlimited snacks in between, real china at mealtime, wine in the
      evening, this is not a sparse voyage. Visit
      http://bajawhale.com/birdingtrips.html for additional information,
      previous trip species lists, trip maps, and passenger comments. You
      can also contact me directly if you have any questions. Besides our
      scheduled September 2005 trip, this will be the only spring trip for
      2005. The leaders will be Todd McGrath, Walter Wehtje, and Phil Unit
      of the San Diego Natural History Museum, and the entire trip will be
      within in the ABA count area.

      Contact & Reservation Information:

      Searcher Natural History Tours
      2838 Garrison Street