Common Ravens

  • Roger Wolfe
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Greetings Calbirders,

      I am doing some writing about Ravens and am interested in hearing
      stories or anecdotes pertaining to Common Ravens doing uncommon things
      such as mimicry, dropping objects on people, interacting with animals or
      doing anything out of the ordinary. Also, has anyone had experience with
      them visiting their homes on a regular basis?

      Please reply to me privately or if you prefer email your phone number
      and I'll call you on my dime.

      Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.

      Roger Wolfe
      Soquel, CA