Optics at Godwit Days Bird Fair

  • Robert Hewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2005
      Birders,

      For those in remote regions of Southern Oregon and Northern California I
      wanted to let folks know that we have assembled a pretty impressive list of
      optics vendors for our Bird Fair and Art show. It is often hard to get to
      stores to compare all these good optics. We also have a Nikon ED 82mm and
      Bogen in our Silent Auction. Anyway the dealers are:

      Pentax

      Swarovski

      Nikon

      Ziess

      Lieca

      Brunton

      Eagle Optics

      Retailers: Out of This World, LBJ Enterprises and The Outdoor Store will be
      present to sell at what should be some pretty good prices.

      If we keep having a good showing at events the dealers will continue to
      support them. Their desire to attend is an indication of how popular
      birding and festivals are becoming. I hope you don't mind this somewhat
      off-topic post in support of Bird Festivals

      Yours Rob

      Robert W. Hewitt

      Wildlife Biologist - LBJ Enterprises

      Eureka, California

      (w) 707-442-0339, (cell) 707-845-3189, (fax) 707-269-0632

      Chairman, Godwit Days Steering Committee

      www.godwitdays.com

      April 15-17, 2005

      Keynote Speaker: Ken Able - Bird Migration