San Francisco trip - Monterey trip

  • foxzpuffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2005
      Next week I will have about four hours between a noon meeting and a
      near airport dinner in SF. I will have a car. I thought I might go to
      Lake Merritt to try for Goldeneye given the limited time, but does
      anyone have any more interesting possibilities for that amount of time?

      A week later I will be in Monterey with about the same or a bit more
      time between a noon meeting and the airport. Any suggestions as to
      possibilities in that area again in a rather short (albeit more than
      the SF time) amount of time?

      TIA

      Paul Fox