Tufted Duck Bolinas Lagoon

  • seppkr74
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13 9:28 PM
      hi all,

      birded around Pt. Reyes today for the first time since moving to the East Bay a month ago.
      Sure a good variety of birds around here! And CT, where we moved from, wasn't bad,
      either.

      We saw a Tufted Duck at the south end of Bolinas Lagoon, which was the best bird of the
      trip. Lots of shorebirds, ducks, raptors; a Great Horned owl near the Muddy Hollow
      trailhead.

      Sebastian Kaiser & Julie Roach, Livermore