Re: [CALBIRDS] RFI: Forest Adventure Pass

  • Scrappy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2005
      Paul --
      You can order them by mail or by phone. Information can be found here:

      http://www.fs.fed.us/r5/sanbernardino/ap/

      Hope this helps.
      Judy in CA

      Dear all

      Apologies for cross posting.

      I will be arriving in Southern California later this month for a two week birding trip and was wondering if somebody could help me with the Forest Adventure Pass scheme that runs in California.

      Is it possible for me to buy a pass before I arrive in California? It would be nice to not to have to worry about obtaining one when I arrive.