North American Birds - Winter Reports

  • Guy McCaskie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
      County Coordinators/Contributors:

      The Winter Season (1 December through 28 February) is ended, and we solicit
      reports for inclusion in the Southern Pacific Coast Region of NORTH AMERICAN
      BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
      followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
      Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of the ABA
      Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California Bird
      Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2002,
      obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
      Pacifica, CA 94044 www.wfo.cbrc.org) must be accompanied by documentation
      (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
      accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
      names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
      potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
      simpler to acknowledge contributors).

      Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
      or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
      to 21 March 2005. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

      Elizabeth Copper (San Diego County)
      227 "F" Avenue
      Coronado, CA 92118
      ecopper@...

      David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
      PO Box 24152
      Santa Barbara, CA 93121
      davcompton@...

      Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
      46 8th Street
      Cayucos, CA 93430
      tedell@...

      Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
      900 Exposition Boulevard
      Los Angeles, CA 90007
      kgarrett@...

      John F. Green (Riverside County)
      3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
      Riverside, CA 92507-3140
      bewickwren@...

      Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
      PO Box 400
      Big Pine, CA 93513
      tjheindel@...

      Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
      1357 Paige Lane
      Redlands, CA 92373-6878
      sandy_koonce@...

      Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)
      954 Grove Avenue
      Imperial Beach, CA 91932
      guymcc@...

      Walter Wehtje (Ventura County)
      2286 Barbara Drive
      Camarillo, CA 93012
      walter.wehtje@...

      Douglas R. Willick (Orange County)
      2730 E. Whidby Lane
      Anaheim, CA 92806
      d_willick@...

      John C. Wilson (Kern County)
      1425 Alta Vista Drive
      Bakersfield, CA 93305
      jcwilson@...

      We thank you in advance for your time and effort.

      Guy McCaskie and Kimball L. Garrett.
    • Guy McCaskie
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2007
        County Coordinators/Contributors:

        The Winter Season (1 December through 28 February) is ended, and we solicit
        reports for inclusion in the Southern California Region of NORTH AMERICAN
        BIRDS. Reports should be arranged with species in the taxonomic order
        followed by the American Ornithologists Union (Check-List of North American
        Birds 1998) and the American Birding Association (6th edition of the ABA
        Checklist, 2002). Reports of species included on the California Bird
        Records Committee (CBRC) review list (Field List of California Birds 2005,
        obtainable through Western Field Ornithologists at 1359 Solano Drive,
        Pacifica, CA 94044 www.wfo.cbrc.org) must be accompanied by documentation
        (written description, photographs, etc.). Similar documentation should also
        accompany reports of species unusual for the location or season. Full
        names, with all initials, should be used in the reports (this reduces the
        potential for different observers having the same initials, and makes it
        simpler to acknowledge contributors).

        Reports should be sent to the appropriate County Coordinators (listed below)
        or directly to Guy McCaskie. Reports for this season must be received prior
        to 19 March 2006. NORTH AMERICAN BIRDS can not exist without your input.

        David Compton (Santa Barbara County)
        736 Cieneguitas, # F
        Santa Barbara, CA 93110
        davcompton@...

        Tom M. Edell (San Luis Obispo County)
        46 8th Street
        Cayucos, CA 93430
        tedell@...

        Kimball L. Garrett (Los Angeles County)
        900 Exposition Boulevard
        Los Angeles, CA 90007
        kgarrett@...

        John F. Green (Riverside County)
        3120 Mount Vernon Ave.
        Riverside, CA 92507-3140
        bewickwren@...

        Tom and Jo Heindel (Inyo County)
        PO Box 400
        Big Pine, CA 93513
        tjheindel@...

        Oscar Johnson (Ventura County)
        P.O. Box 21903
        Santa Barbara, CA 93121
        henicorhina@...

        Alexander E. Koonce (San Bernardino County)
        1357 Paige Lane
        Redlands, CA 92373-6878
        sandy_koonce@...

        Guy McCaskie (Imperial County)