Dip on Kumlien's Gull

  • Paul Keller
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2005
      Yesterday (Tuesday), an uninterrupted vigil with Wes Fritz at Hidden Lake in
      Milpitas from 9am through dusk yielded no definitive sighting of any gull
      that could pass for an Iceland Gull. There were plenty of gulls when we
      arrived, including many Thayer's Gulls, but the park had no gulls when we
      left.
      --
      Paul Keller, SBA Vandenberg Village