Thanks again.

  • Malcolm Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2005
      Thanks again to all who have responded to my appeal for IDs. Digital Camera's are great for being able put things up like this, although the digital zoom does make the photos a bit blurry. Have to think about looking for something with a stronger optical zoom :-).

      Aother 20 or so to my list today from Golden Gate Park and the Seal Rocks area of SF, so I've ended up with about 90 unless I spot anything travelling at 550 knots 36000ft up in the air towards the UK tomorrow! Lots flying about high in the trees, but in the cloudy conditions I could only see silhouettes unfortunately. Highlights today (for me anyway), Northern Flicker, a brown pelican (thought they'd all gone away at this time of year), black turnstone and black oyster catchers and an earred grebe in breeding plumage on Spreckles lake.

      Malcolm Wright

      Coventry UK / SF.CA