RE: [CALBIRDS] Mystery Accipiter!

  • John Girdley
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11 4:07 PM
      Susan,

      I'm the one who forwarded the Photo to Mary Beth for ID, The Bird is in a
      "Batting cage" so I guess that turns those golf balls into Baseballs.

      Being from the UK I had no idea until Fred Bakers response what a batting
      cage was.

      This gives a whole new perspective on size. Doesn't this make it a Coopers?

      John

      John Girdley

      www.worldbirder.com <http://www.worldbirder.com/>