Re: [CALBIRDS] Who is Banding Mountain Plovers?

  • Les Chibana
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2005
      Beverly,

      If you reported it to Patuxent, Mary Gustafson will forward to the
      banders and perhaps let you know who they are.

      Les
      ---
      Les Chibana
      BirdNUTZ(tm) - Ornigasmic Birding
      Palo Alto Baylands Birding Classes
      em <les@...>
      web <http://www.birdnutz.com>
      ph 650-949-4335
      fx 650-949-4137
      snailmail: SR2 Box 335, La Honda CA 94020