2005 Tricolored Blackbird Survey

  • granatellus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2005
      We are now seeking qualified volunteers for the 2005 Statewide
      Tricolored Blackbird Survey. Sponsored by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife
      Service and the Central Valley Bird Club, the survey will be
      conducted over two three-day periods this year so that as many
      nesting colonies as possible can be documented. The southern two-
      thirds of the state will be suveyed April 22-24. A second survey
      covering the entire state will be conducted June 3-5. Please mark
      these dates on your calendar. More details will be posted soon. In
      the meantime, feel free to contact me (EdsonL@... or 916-414-
      5813) for more information.

      Leo Edson
      Coordinator, 2005 Tricolored Blackbird Survey
      Sacramento, CA