continuing Blue Jay (Humboldt Co.)

  • Kenneth Burton
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2005
      This morning, Brian Cariss, Elias Elias, Chet Ogan, and I saw the Blue Jay that has been on private property on Stover Road for the past month or so. To arrange a viewing(apparently, NO ONE has been skunked yet), call Tom or Cathy Heins at 707-668-5974 between 1000 and 1930.

      Ken Burton
      Arcata

    • Elias Elias
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2005
        Note that the hosts' last name is spelled HINZ.

        Elias Elias, eliaselias@..., 707-826-2758, 141 G St, Arcata, CA 95521

        eliaselias@...

        This morning, Brian Cariss, Elias Elias, Chet Ogan, and I saw the Blue Jay that has been on private property on Stover Road for the past month or so. To arrange a viewing(apparently, NO ONE has been skunked yet), call Tom or Cathy Heins at 707-668-5974 between 1000 and 1930.

        Ken Burton
        Arcata

        Yahoo! Groups Links