RFI birds in San Francisco/Monterrey area

  • peregrine132
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2005
      Dear Calbirds,

      I will be in the San Francisco and Monterrey area over the
      president's day weekend. I would appreciate any ideas on viewing
      pelagic species (I don't see any scheduled seabird trips for this
      weekend) as well as recommendations for locating Tricolored
      Blackbird and Yellow-billed Magpie.

      Thanks,

      Jonathan Heller
      Lancaster, PA