Species under review by the CBRC

  • Luke Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2005
      Astute Calbirders have reminded me that there at least two (perhaps more) other species currently under review by the California Bird Records Committee that, if accepted, would be first state records: Slaty-backed Gull and Parkinson's Petrel. My oversight.

      Luke

      Luke Cole
      Chair, California Bird Records Committee