Photos of Slaty-backed Gull

  • Martin Meyers
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2005
      I've posted some photos of the Half-Moon Bay Slaty-backed Gull taken this
      afternoon (1-22-05). There are also a few other photos taken at the same
      location.
      The url is:
      http://meyersm.home.mindspring.com/Half-Moon_Bay.html

      *
      * Martin Meyers
      * CSUS Computer Science Department
      * Sacramento and Truckee, CA
      * website: http://meyersm.home.mindspring.com
      * email: meyersm at csus.edu
      *
    • Joseph Morlan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2005
        I just got a call from Dan Singer that the 3rd cycle SLATY-BACKED GULL is
        back at Half Moon Bay right now.

        Good luck.

        --
        Joseph Morlan, Pacifica, CA 94044 jmorlan (at) ccsf.org
        Birding Classes in SF start Feb.8 http://fog.ccsf.edu/~jmorlan/
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 23, 2005
          I am so sorry. This was a FALSE ALARM. Dan's message was actually from
          yesterday, not today! The bird has not been seen yet today.