Off topic: RFI Sea Otters (travelling UK birders)

  • Paul Marshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2005
      Dear all

      Sorry for posting here about mammals but hoping somebody could please help me.

      Myself and a few friends will be birding Southern California in early April. For the last few days we are staying near Santa Barabara and would really like to see Sea Otter.

      What are the most reliable sites (if any) closest to Santa Barbara. I have heard they maybe seen at Morro Bay. Are there any closer and if not how reliable are they at Morro Bay.

      Many, many thanks for any help.

      Best wishes

      Paul

      Paul Marshall