FW: Sedge Wren (San Mateo County, 10 January 2005)

  • Mike Feighner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      CALBIRDS:

      As this is definitely of state-wide interest, there is a call for a posting
      to CALBIRDS. This is San Mateo County's is 2nd Sedge Wren in the same about
      of years.

      To reach this area, exit from US 101 at the S. Airport Blvd. Exit. Turn
      right onto S. Airport Blvd. Turn left onto Utah Avenue. Turn left onto
      Harbor Way which becomes Littlefield at the "bend" and park nearest what
      would be #260. I seem to remember that this building is unnumbered, but the
      buildings before and after 260 are numbered. Park on the street where
      parking is allowed and walk behind the building to the marsh area.

      <http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohis
      tory=&searchtab=home&address=260+Littlefield+Avenue&city=South+San+Francisco
      &state=CA&zipcode=>

      --
      Mike Feighner, Livermore, CA, Alameda County