recent sightings in the whittier area

  • jeffdebra2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2005
      I found both a red-naped and red-headed sapsucker in the Rose Hills
      area. I found the birds by gate 10, which is off rose hills rd. just
      east of the 605 freeway. The birds area being seen around the pond
      area. Just look in the spruce and pine trees around the pond area. I
      looked also for the summer tanager this morning to no avail, but I
      did see the bird monday morning. jeff webster, whittier