five-fold increase in East Bay Mute Swan flock

  • SiriusGuy@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005
      Steve Glover's report regarding East Bay Mute Swans:

      <<To the best of my knowledge, this flock had consistently numbered about 10
      individuals. I was surprised to find, on a recent CBC that allowed me access
      to this property, that there are now almost 50 birds present>>

      once again illustrates WHY the CBC remains one of the year's more important
      activities. This is information of potential importance to that South Bay
      wetlands restoration project.

      Alan Birnbaum
      Fresno, CA