Reminder - CBC Specialties Trip for Orange County

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2005

      CBC Specialties Trip for Orange County

      Date: Saturday, January 8, 2005
      Time: 8:00AM - 1:00PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      (This field trip is sponsored by Sea & Sage Audubon.) The
      purpose of this trip is to search for some of the more unusual
      birds seen on our CBC�s this year. We will meet either in
      the parking lot by Audubon House in Irvine or in the Slater
      Street parking lot at Huntington Central Park. Be sure to bring
      an Orange County map with you. The length of the trip depends
      on the number of birds & locations to be viewed. Trip meeting
      spot will be decided by Jan. 6. To verify meeting place, call
      Audubon House (949-261-7963) , FT Chair Nancy Kenyon
      (949-786-3160), or check our webpage at:
      http://www.seaandsageaudubon.org .

      Trip Leaders: Jerry Tolman & Curtis Johnson