Re: [CALBIRDS] PALM or POCKET-PC or Handheld PC birding SW recommendations?

  • katesnap@sonic.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 3, 2005
      I use "Bird in the Hand", downloadable from the net. It would be perfect
      if it automatically alphabetized the list while in the field. It
      autoprompts species, counts and totals species and their numbers, allows
      for unlimited trips. Also has included Life Listing. Interfaces with
      desktop. Nice printouts to submit to the CBC leader. ;-)
      $50.
      Kate