A Happy New Year to all

  • Doug Aguillard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      I want to thank each and everyone of you, who have been members, both active ones and the lurkers, of the different Yahoo Groups that I have started. Calbirds is over 1000 members, SDBirds is with over 700, and my other groups are doing well.

      I hope that 2005 finds you joy with the hobby of your choosing, and that you find those rarities, and new area records.

      If you want to know about your local Birds, Butterflies and Dragonflies, then these are the groups to join.

      Calbirds- California Birds,
      SDBirds- San Diego & Imperial County, and Baja California
      SoWestLep- Butterflies of the Southwestern Region of the USA, and Northern Mexico
      CalOdes- California Dragonflies and Damselflies
      SoWestOdes- Southwestern Region of the US, except California

      Thank you and again, and Happy New Year to all!!!

      Douglas Aguillard
      San Diego County
      doug@...
      http://sdbirds.basiclink.com