San Diego County Bird Atlas Now Available as San Diego Natural History Museum

  • Michael Evans
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      I just picked up Phil Unitt's San Diego County Bird Atlas, available
      today at the Natural History Museum. It is 645 pages and exceeds all
      my expectations. The text, atlas maps, and photographs make an
      exceptional package. I heartily congratulate Phil, Ann Klovstadt, and
      all the hundreds of volunteers that collected the data. Price is
      $80.00.

      Happy New Year to all !

      Michael U. Evans
      SDFO Rare Bird Coordinator