Black Rails 10 Jan 2005

  • Thomas Miko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2004
      Hi Folks,
      If I understand and remember this correctly, the January 10 2005 high tide will be "the day" to see Black Rails.
      I want to drive up to either Palo Alto or the now no longer secret spot in Marin County from Los Angeles that weekend (Sunday afternoon?) and leave Monday after the high tide (and the Black Rails, hopefully), arriving home Monday late evening.
      I'd like to share this voyage with somebody, split the driving, expenses, etc.
      I have a 10 year old Jeep Cherokee that is slow, a wee bit of a bumpy ride, and needs new seats, and a Toyota Celica that is fast and smooth, and the size of a computer mouse.

      work number: (323) 226-7855

      Thomas Miko (Mikó Tamás)

      thomas.miko@...
      thomas_miko@...