Kern County birding page update

  • Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2004
      To Birders interested in Kern Birding.

      I have added some maps and expanded the description of birding around
      Isabella Reservoir in the Kern River Valley to the Kern County Birding
      Site Guide.
      Click on the maps to download the larger image.
      http://natureali.org/birding.htm

      As for CBCs, anyone participate in Marysville or San Jacinto Lake
      yesterday? Results, and anecdotes will be added to the CBC page on
      Nature Alley. The complete California schedule is found at:
      http://natureali.org/cbcs.htm

      Kern County counts begin tomorrow with Red Rock. I have taken over
      compilation of the Kern Valley Count as Bob Barnes gets ready to begin
      the next phase of his life. Please contact me if you would like to
      participate in Buena Vista or Kern Valley. Contact the other compilers
      listed to participate in the other counts.

      THURSDAY, December 16, 2004
      Red Rock Canyon, Kern County: Compiler: Clark & Jean Moore, Phone: (661)
      821-5303

      SATURDAY, December 18, 2004
      Butterbredt, Kern County: Compiler: Charles Bragg
      Lancaster, Los Angeles & Kern County: Compilers: Nick & Mary Freeman
      Phone: (818) 247-6172

      SUNDAY, December 19, 2004
      Bakersfield, Kern County: Compiler: John Wilson
      China Lake, Kern County: Compiler: Pete Woodman, Phone: (760) 377-3466,
      Contact: Dan Burnett, Phone: (760) 375-8634

      MONDAY, December 20, 2004
      Tehachapi, Kern County: Compiler: Clark Moore, Phone: (661) 821-5303

      TUESDAY, December 21, 2004
      Bear Valley Springs/Cummings Valley, Kern County: Compiler: Clark Moore,
      Phone: (661) 821-5303

      WEDNESDAY, December 22, 2004
      Buena Vista, Kern County: Compilers: Alison Sheehey Phone: (760)
      378-2029 and Barbara Mansfield Phone: (661) 833-6393

      SATURDAY, January 1, 2005
      South Fork Valley, Kern County: Compiler Denise LaBerteaux, (760)
      378-4278

      SUNDAY, January 2, 2005
      Kern River Valley, Kern County: Compiler: Alison Sheehey Phone: (760)
      378-2029

      Alison Sheehey
      P.O. Box 153
      Weldon, CA 93283

      760-378-2029

      Nature Alley by Nature Ali : educating the world about central
      California's unique biological diversity.