Re: [CALBIRDS] Chatsworth

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
      Pam,

      While this question more properly belongs on LACoBirds, thanks for the
      opportunity to ask for support with the SFVAS Christmas Bird Count on this
      coming Saturday. Chatsworth Reservoir is one of the areas being covered.
      For a complete list, see
      www.SanFernandoValleyAudubon.org/sfvas/phaino/12/announce.htm#cbc. We can
      especially use people for the team at Hansen Dam.

      At 08:15 AM 2004-12-12 -0800, pamnchasF wrote:
      >Hi All,
      >I just joined Calbirds yesterday. Could someone please tell me there will
      >be anymore walks in the Chatsworth Res. this season?
      >Pam Paloma

      Good birding,

      Steve Sosensky, SoCA Bird Guides www.sosensky.com/guides/
      <mailto:steve@...> for general use
      <mailto:mobile@...> rare birds and emergencies only
      Toluca Lake, CA 91602 818-508-4946 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
      www.SoCalAudubon.org/socal/ www.SanFernandoValleyAudubon.org/sfvas/
      SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22