Chatsworth

  • pamnchasF
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
      Hi All,
      I just joined Calbirds yesterday. Could someone please tell me there will be anymore walks in the Chatsworth Res. this season?
      Pam Paloma

    • Steve Sosensky
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004
        Pam,

        While this question more properly belongs on LACoBirds, thanks for the
        opportunity to ask for support with the SFVAS Christmas Bird Count on this
        coming Saturday. Chatsworth Reservoir is one of the areas being covered.
        For a complete list, see
        www.SanFernandoValleyAudubon.org/sfvas/phaino/12/announce.htm#cbc. We can
        especially use people for the team at Hansen Dam.

        At 08:15 AM 2004-12-12 -0800, pamnchasF wrote:
        >Hi All,
        >I just joined Calbirds yesterday. Could someone please tell me there will
        >be anymore walks in the Chatsworth Res. this season?
        >Pam Paloma

        Good birding,

        Steve Sosensky, SoCA Bird Guides www.sosensky.com/guides/
        <mailto:steve@...> for general use
        <mailto:mobile@...> rare birds and emergencies only
        Toluca Lake, CA 91602 818-508-4946 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
        www.SoCalAudubon.org/socal/ www.SanFernandoValleyAudubon.org/sfvas/
        SoCal FRS: use channel 11 code 22