Reminder - Sea & Sage Audubon CBC - Inland Orange C...

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2004

      Sea & Sage Audubon CBC - Inland Orange County

      Date: Sunday, December 19, 2004
      Time: All Day

      Sea & Sage Audubon will hold the first of two Christmas Bird
      Counts on Sunday, Dec. 19th. The count is divided into 13
      areas: Irvine Reg. Park, Irvine Lake & vicinity, Silverado
      Canyon, Lower Black Star Canyon, Upper Black Star Canyon,
      Mountain Areas, Modjeska & Harding Canyons, O'Neill Reg. Park &
      Plano Trabuco, Lion Country & areas south of the #405 Frwy,
      Areas in Mission Viejo, El Toro & the foothills, El Toro Marine
      Base & foothills, Rattlesnake & Siphon Reservoirs & foothills,
      Peter's Canyon Reg. Park, and Lemon Heights area. For more
      information on this count and how to sign up for it , see the
      Sea & Sage website at:
      http://www.seaandsageaudubon.org/birdcountsCBC.htm

      Curtis Johnson, CBC Coordinator & Compiler for Sea & Sage
      (714) 739-5373
      cojnltj@...