Leucuistic Whire-crowned Sparrow

  • borodayko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2004
      Greetings,

      Steve Smith was on the San Luis Obispo coast last weekend and sent me
      a photo of the leucuistic White-crowned Sparrow that has been hanging
      around the San Simeon Pier/Picnic area. He saw the bird on Saturday,
      Dec 4. This is the same bird that was reported on the San Luis Obispo
      Bird site by Roger Zackary on Nov 13. I've posted the photo in the
      "Sparrows" folder for your amazement and amusement.

      Regards, Al Borodayko
      Cypress, CA