Re: Congratulations on the Milestone!

  • Hank Brodkin
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
      Doug and Steve -
      Let me add my congratulations also - and my thanks to Doug for managing his
      other lists also.
      Even though we no longer live in the California we still keep an eye on what
      is happening there and are pleased to see that our baby, given birth - it
      seems - a lifetime ago, is doing well and prospering.
      Good luck and keep up the good work!

      Hank Brodkin
      Carr Canyon, AZ
      hbrodkin@...
      Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide
      http://members.cox.net/hbrodkin