Re: [CALBIRDS] Congratulations on the Milestone!

  • Doug Aguillard
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
      Thank you, it's greatly appreciated, and I would really like to thank Steve
      for all that he does to help run this list as a Moderator. We have tried our
      best to keep out the spammers, and keep the topics in line with California
      Birding, but without you, our members, we would be nothing.

      Thank you to all of you,

      Doug Aguillard
      Calbirds/SDBirds List Owner
      San Diego, CA
      doug@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
        Doug and Steve -
        Let me add my congratulations also - and my thanks to Doug for managing his
        other lists also.
        Even though we no longer live in the California we still keep an eye on what
        is happening there and are pleased to see that our baby, given birth - it
        seems - a lifetime ago, is doing well and prospering.
        Good luck and keep up the good work!

        Hank Brodkin
        Carr Canyon, AZ
        hbrodkin@...
        Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide
        http://members.cox.net/hbrodkin