Congratulations on the Milestone!

  • Cheri Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
      I just looked at the Website and saw that Calbirds has 999 members... let me
      be the first to congratulate the owners and moderators of this list on the
      inevitable 1000 membership mark. Wow!

      Good job, guys. I know we appreciate your work and dedication to keeping us
      all connected and informed.

      Thank you!

      Cheri Pillsbury
      Stockton
    • Doug Aguillard
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
        Thank you, it's greatly appreciated, and I would really like to thank Steve
        for all that he does to help run this list as a Moderator. We have tried our
        best to keep out the spammers, and keep the topics in line with California
        Birding, but without you, our members, we would be nothing.

        Thank you to all of you,

        Doug Aguillard
        Calbirds/SDBirds List Owner
        San Diego, CA
        doug@...

        > I just looked at the Website and saw that Calbirds has 999 members... let
        > me
        > be the first to congratulate the owners and moderators of this list on the
        > inevitable 1000 membership mark. Wow!
        >
        > Good job, guys. I know we appreciate your work and dedication to keeping
        > us
        > all connected and informed.
        >
        > Thank you!
        >
        > Cheri Pillsbury
        > Stockton

        > these addresses:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Hank Brodkin
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2004
          Doug and Steve -
          Let me add my congratulations also - and my thanks to Doug for managing his
          other lists also.
          Even though we no longer live in the California we still keep an eye on what
          is happening there and are pleased to see that our baby, given birth - it
          seems - a lifetime ago, is doing well and prospering.
          Good luck and keep up the good work!

          Hank Brodkin
          Carr Canyon, AZ
          hbrodkin@...
          Butterflies of Arizona - a Photographic Guide
          http://members.cox.net/hbrodkin