Rock Wren

  • Evan & Nancy Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hello Birders

      I had a strange backyard bird. (at least I think it's strange) A Rock Wren.
      He's been here for the past three days feeding on bugs. What's strange about
      this for me is that we live in Dixon in a sub-division. I got a few good
      pictures of him and at one point he came close to me to see what I was up
      to. Fun bird to watch.

      Good Birding and Happy Holidays

      Evan & Nancy Jones
      Dixon, CA.