Re: Canada Geese

  • Stephen M.H. Braitman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2004
      Hi, folks:

      I'm new to this list, so pardon what may be an ignorant question.

      There have been several mentions here of Canada Geese sightings. I'm
      wondering why these may be notable, since it has been my
      understanding that they've expanded their range throughout California
      in the past few years. I'm in the SF Bay Area, and I see Canada Geese
      all over the place. They now seem quite common.

      Is this not the case?

      Thanks!

      Stephen

      --
      ***************************************

      Stephen M. H. Braitman
      SMH COMMUNICATIONS

      Focused Strategies for Web, Print, and Beyond

      3145 Geary Blvd., PMB 608
      San Francisco, CA 94118
      415.626.3762
      Mobile 415.203.7461
      FAX 415.487.0504
      braitman@...

      Board Member, Director of Communications
      NORTH BAY MULTIMEDIA ASSOCIATION
      http://www.nbma.com