FW: Watch for Banded Burrowing Owls

  • Geoffrey Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2004
      I'm reforwarding this message that was forwarded to me about Burrowing
      Owls. Helen Trefry would like reports of banded individuals. The
      description of what to look for is included without attachments per list
      rules. Please note her contact info at the bottom.

      Geoff

      Geoffrey L. Rogers
      oreortyx@...
      San Diego, CA