Birding Poll

  • Jim Gain
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2004
      My thanks to those of you that completed the online poll I submitted to
      CalBirds. The question was "What was the primary factor was that got you
      into birding?" I am going to incorporate the results of the poll into my
      Beginning Birding Presentation at the Central Valley Birding Symposium this
      Saturday. If you would still like to contribute to the poll, please go to
      the CalBirds web site and click on polls.

      For those of you that picked "Other" I would be curious to know what your
      motivation was.

      Thanks

      Jim Gain

      Modesto