Bob Miller in LA Times

  • JWeintraub@fullerton.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2001
      There's a nice article on bob Miller of El Centro in today's LA
      Times Magazine. I'll put a website below.... it might be there for
      a few days. Be careful about the address as it might wrap around.

      On another matter, I tried through the Calbird website to unsubscribe.
      It said it would take I believe 12 to 24 hours, but I'm still gettting
      Calbird material. I wonder if that's another feature of Calbird that
      isn't working....

      Bob's article....
      http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-000057797jul1
      5.story