Santee

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2004
      Hi, all! Birded Mission Gorge, Santee Lakes, and the sewer ponds this
      morning; no rarities at Santee (that I could find, anyway; the most interesting
      thing there was a Black-throated Gray), but I DID have a SPOTTED DOVE at the
      sewer ponds, near the office buildings! Don't know where HE came from...

      Good birding,

      Mary Beth Stowe
      MiriamEagl@...
      San Diego, CA