RE: [CALBIRDS] CBC calendar

  • Ali
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2004
      Steve and all

      Thanks for the note about the CalBirds calendar. It doesn't hurt to have the
      information available in several places.

      Just a reminder, I keep a calendar of all California CBCs on my website and
      mirror the information on the Audubon California website. Compilers continue
      to supply their dates as they become available. If anyone has to change
      their date as Santa Barbara did, please send a note.
      http://natureali.org/cbcs.htm
      http://ca.audubon.org/cbcs.htm

      Ali

      Alison Sheehey