Santa Barbara CBC date: Sunday, January 2, 2005

  • Joan E. Lentz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26 12:18 PM
      Hi All:
      I will put this on the Calbirds calendar, but just wanted to call your attention to the date above for the Santa Barbara CBC: SUNDAY, JANUARY 2, 2005. (I had mentioned to some folks that it would be Saturday, January 1, but this has CHANGED.)
      Please note that you can contact me individually via e-mail for further information.
      Thanks,
      Joan Lentz
      Santa Barbara, CA.