Winter Finches

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2004
      Hi, all!

      Someone mentioned that they thought it was gonna be a good siskin year;
      well, I had one flyover PINE SISKIN about 2.5 miles up Montezuma Grade from the
      bottom this morning, and three more at the Pena Springs trailhead, plus a
      flyover RED CROSSBILL on the Jasper Trail, and a GRAY-HEADED JUNCO at Barrel
      Springs in with a big flock of Oregons. Guess the storm was pretty bad up
      north??? :-)

      Take care,

      Mary Beth Stowe
      MiriamEagl@...