CBC schedule

  • Steve Sosensky
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2004
      Hi All,

      I'd like to promote the use of a neglected part of the Calbirds website -
      the Calendar. This year, please put your CBC listings into the Calendar on
      the appropriate date, giving adequate contact information, directions, or a
      link to a website with the information. Each event in the Calendar has the
      opportunity to send out two reminder emails. Set the first to be sent two
      weeks before the event and the second to be sent 3 days before.

      Good birding,
      Steve Sosensky
      Toluca Lake, CA 34.15645 N, 118.36715 W
      <mailto:steve@...> for general use