Website Updated

  • MiriamEagl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2004
      Hi, all!

      I just finished up the web page for Santee Lakes (as well as some others),
      and it's out there on the site. Since some people had trouble with the long
      link last time, just click on my home page below and go straight to the
      Birding San Diego pages from there.

      Take care,

      Mary Beth Stowe
      MiriamEagl@...
      San Diego, CA
      _www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com)

    • MiriamEagl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2005
        Hi, all!

        Please forgive the cross-posting, but after being reminded that the Photo
        Gallery page of my website was in desperate need of repair, I went in and
        revamped the whole thing; photos are grouped by "bird groups" (most taken in San
        Diego Co. unless otherwise noted), other animals, unidentified flowers, "people
        pictures", and a page with some shots documenting the post-fire surveys (at
        least along my own routes). The direct link is

        _http://miriameaglemon.com/photogallery/Photo%20Gallery.htm_
        (http://miriameaglemon.com/photogallery/Photo%20Gallery.htm)

        but if that gets broken up you can go to the main page (below), scroll down,
        and click on Miscellaneous Photo Gallery.

        Enjoy!

        Mary Beth Stowe
        San Diego, CA
        MiriamEagl@...
        _www.miriameaglemon.com_ (http://www.miriameaglemon.com)

      • Don DesJardin
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2009
          I have, over the last several months, been busy updating my website to now include very high quality videos. On my home page I now have 54 bird videos, with new content being added weekly. Most all the birds shown are from Ventura County, with a few from other locations in California. Also, behind the "Critters" tab there are more videos of other things that occur in the wonderful world of nature, also all from California. I would like to invite all who might be interested to visit and enjoy. Comments and/or questions are always welcome.....Don

          http://birdsdesjardin.com