RFI: Calipatria Ruddy Ground-Doves

  • Dr. Gordon Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2004
      Calbirders,

      I will be in Southern California next week and would like to try for the Ruddy Ground-Doves in Calipatria, if they are reliable. Is there anyone keeping tabs on these birds? I realize that they have been around for a while now and local people may not be reporting them much, as the novelty has worn off. If someone has recent information or if there is a contact closeby I could hook up with, I would appreciate the information.

      Many thanks!

      Gord Payne
      London, Ontario, Canada
      vireo@...