New MTY 400 Club Member

  • Don Roberson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2004
      I'd like to offer belated congratulations to Rick Fournier as the newest
      and 13th member of the Monterey County "400 Club." This momentous event
      occurred while Rick lounged in his armchair.... the AOU split Cackling
      Goose for all of us this summer. Its effect on Rick's total just
      occurred to me this weekend.

      I've updated the Club Page at
      http://montereybay.com/creagrus/MTY_400.html
      with our newest member; with updated totals for all; and with new photos
      for about half the gang.

      More members are very welcome!

      Don Roberson
      MTY lister