Reminder - Fall Pelagic Trip from Newport Beach

  • CALBIRDS@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2004

      Fall Pelagic Trip from Newport Beach

      Date: Saturday, September 25, 2004
      Time: 6:30AM - 4:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      This is our 10th year of pelagic trips. We go out on a 40 ft.
      boat from the local Sea Scout Base in Newport Beach. Our
      leader, Jerry Tolman, is an experienced pelagic birder. The trip
      is scheduled to coincide with the fall migration period.
      Possible trip birds include: Pink-footed, Sooty, & Black-vented
      Shearwater, Red Phalarope, Long-tailed, Parasitic & Pomarine
      Jaeger, Sabine's Gull, Arctic Tern, Least, Black & Ashy
      Storm-Petrel, etc. Depending on how cooperative the birds are,
      we may stay out as late as 5 pm. Advance reservations are
      necessary because space is limited on board. Trip fee is $25;
      make check payable to �Sea and Sage Audubon� & mail,
      along with your e-mail address, to: Fall Pelagic Trip, c/o
      Nancy Kenyon, 32 Almond Tree Ln, Irvine CA 92612. (This trip is
      sponsored by Sea & Sage Audubon.)

      Jerry Tolman, Leader
      Nancy Kenyon, Trip Coordinator 949-786-3160 <kenyon@...>