Sep 5 Shearwater Journey's Monterey Trip

  • Debi Shearwater
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004
      Hi, Seabirders,
      We have 4 spaces open on our trip this Sunday, September 5 from Monterey. We
      meet at 7 am on Fisherman's Wharf, and will return about 3 pm. Bring food
      and drinks, dress warmly. Please call for a reservation. (See below) The
      leaders are: Mike Danzenbaker, Clay Kempf, Jennifer Green, Matt Brady, Gerry
      McChesney, Sophie Webb, and Debra Shearwater.

      Shearwaters forever,
      Debi
      ---
      http://www.shearwaterjourneys.com