San Diego trip

  • Greg Coniglio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 9:29 AM
      Hello! I will be in San Diego for a GIS Conference August 9-13, and
      staying the weekends before and after. I have received some local
      birding info, but was wondering if there are any day or half-day
      pelagic trips in SoCal that time that might be useful. Found some
      info on Monterrey or north, but that is a ways north!

      If anyone has suggestions on the "best" areas to bird for that time
      of year also, that would be great.

      Thanks in advance for your help!!!

      Greg Coniglio
      Buffalo, NY