RE: [CALBIRDS] Color Matching

  • Mitchell Waite
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2004
      George we set up a new test at

      http://www.percevia.com/ColorMatch2.htm

      That eliminates the problems in the first test.

      Mitch

      > Mitch,
      > I took the color matching survey. The color chips are gradated
      > from top to bottom on what appears to be saturation, however, to my
      > eye on my screen, there is also a variation in hue and purity. This
      > confounded the choices for me, particularly in the buff/gray/tan
      > ranges and the red/pink range.
      >
      > George Chaniot

      Mitchell Waite
      Mitch Waite Group
      160 C Donahue Street
      Suite 226
      Sausalito CA 94965
    • Don Roberson
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 16, 2006
        I have just updated the "Monterey County highlights" page with new
        photos of Crested Caracara in Carmel, and, thanks to Tim Amaral, the
        Painted Bunting at his feeder. As these species are of wider interest in
        the State, I've also posted this update to Calbird (something I don't
        normally do). The updated page is at
        http://montereybay.com/creagrus/MTY_2006.html

        Don Roberson
        MTY subregional NAB editor